Introducing CZECH HOME CAPITAL, a.s. group
CZECH HOME CAPITAL is purely Czech company with a strong financial background investing in rental housing in the Czech Republic and other selected EU countries.
Our strategy is to build and expand our own territorially diversified housing portfolio in stable locations where we expect progressive development. In combination with bank financing, we oer equity appreciation well above the average rental income return in the Czech Republic.
No matter where assets in our portfolio are located, we provide quality rental housing reflecting the needs of our clients. Everyone deserves housing at an aordable price. Apartment rental provides a steady return based on the fundamental human need to live and is therefore less sensitive to market movements than commercial real estate or other investment asset.
Benefits of investing in rental housing
Investice s CZECH HOME CAPITAL
Rizika investice do vlastní nemovitosti
Investment Risk Axis
Residential real estate
Commercial real estate
Non Real Estate bonds
- Download INVESTICNI MEMORANDUM CZ_2022
- Download INVESTMENT MEMORANDUM ENG
- Download CZECH HOME CAPITAL_SCHVALENI CNB 2021
- Download DLUHOPIS CZK_HOME CAPITAL VI 4,75/2024
- Download CZECH HOME CAPITAL_ZAKLADNI PROSPEKT 2021
- Download DLUHOPIS CZK_HOME CAPITAL VII 5,00/2026
- Download CZECH HOME CAPITAL_ZAKLADNI PROSPEKT 2021_ZMENOVY DODATEK
- Download DLUHOPIS CZK_HOME CAPITAL VIII 4,75/2025
- Download DLUHOPIS CZK_HOME CAPITAL IX 5,00/2027
- Download DLUHOPIS EUR_HOME CAPITAL X 4,60/2025
- Download DLUHOPIS CZK_HOME CAPITAL XII 6,5/5,0/2026
- Download DLUHOPIS EUR_HOME CAPITAL XI 5,0/2026
Our portfolio is a balanced combination of steady locations such as Prague and Brno and developing regions that have the potential of growth and stable returns.
Residential properties are an easily liquid asset and our portfolio is analytically diversified into many regions. The selection of territories suitable for investment always goes through a detailed analysis of the economic indicators of the location, research, and cooperation with large employers and local partners.
The acquisition process is based on in-depth due diligence investigations (legal, economic-tax, technical).
CZECH HOME CAPITAL is in the process of acquiring several projects in the Czech Republic and the EU. These are always long-term functional projects with a long term history. We select only localities that have a positive demographic and economic curve. An integral part of the project evaluation is communication with local residents and the municipality of the local tax. Our mission is to build rental housing as a service to make every client feel at home_FEEL HOME.
Newly acquired projects will be gradually integrated into the CZECH HOME CAPITAL portfolio during 3Q2020 and 1Q2021.
|Group assets||1,0 bn CZK||2,1 bn CZK|
|No of housing units||1000+||2500+|
|Number of square meters owned||80 000m2||150 000m2|
* qualified value
- Aimed at investing in residential projects with a long history of tenancies
- The main criteria for acquisitions are profitability and long-term sustainability of rental income
- Acquisitions are subject to in-depth internal and external testing by reputable companies
- Download CZECH HOME CAPITAL_ZAKLADNI PROSPEKT
- CHC_KONSOLIDACE AUDIT 2019 • Pro stažení se přihlašte
- Download CZECH HOME CAPITAL_SCHVALENI CNB
- Download DLUHOPISY CZECH HOME CAPITAL_SHRNUTI_CZK_NEAKTIVNI
- Download DLUHOPIS CZK_HOME CAPITAL V 5,0/2025_NEAKTIVNI
- Download DLUHOPIS CZK_HOME CAPITAL IV 4,75/2023_NEAKTIVNI
- CHC_SEZNAM NEMOVITOSTI K 1.7.2020 • Pro stažení se přihlašte
- CHC_KONSOLIDACE AUDIT 2020 • Pro stažení se přihlašte
- Download CZECH HOME CAPITAL_ZMENA AKCIONARE 2021
- OZNÁMENÍ VÝSLEDKŮ NABÍDKY_HOME CAPITAL_I-V • Pro stažení se přihlašte
- CHC_SEZNAM NEMOVITOSTI K 31.12.2020 • Pro stažení se přihlašte